Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Jim Barnett <Ji...@genesyslab.com> on 2012/11/26 16:13:56 UTC

[scxml] problem with StandaloneJextExpressions

I am trying to use the StandaloneJexlExpressions example, as shown on the commons website:

java -classpath

    commons-digester-1.8.1.jar;commons-beanutils-1.8.0.jar;

    commons-logging-1.1.1.jar;commons-scxml-0.9.jar;

    commons-jexl-1.1.jar

    org.apache.commons.scxml.test.StandaloneJexlExpressions<http://commons.apache.org/scxml/xref/org/apache/commons/scxml/test/StandaloneJexlExpressions.html> <file>

However, I am getting the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/jexl/JexlContext
        at org.apache.commons.scxml.test.StandaloneJexlExpressions.main(StandaloneJexlExpressions.java:59)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.commons.jexl.JexlContext

The code seems to be looking in the wrong place, since in my local build, JexlContext would be at:
org\apache\commons\scxml\env\jexl

Does anyone know what I should tweak to get this example to work?

Thanks,
Jim