Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by ZD Yu <zd...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/19 02:12:41 UTC

running Olio driver from command line

I undertand that Olio is developed based on Faban, and there is a browser
based UI to configure and run the workload. But due to some special reason,
I also want to run the workload from command line. Is it doable?

Thanks, ZD

Re: running Olio driver from command line

Posted by Vasileios Kontorinis <bk...@gmail.com>.
Nice tip. Appreciated.

Thanks
Kontorinis Vasileios
Phd student, University of California San Diego
http://cseweb.ucsd.edu/~vkontori/
bkontorinis@gmail.com

Posted by Xavier Dutreilh <xa...@midgar.fr>.
Vasileios,