Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Rob Jellinghaus <ro...@unrealities.com> on 2001/05/31 11:51:03 UTC

Checkinarrhea

is sort of what I feel like I just inflicted on you all.  Sorry about that!

The bright side is that at least it appears to work :-)  I checked out a
duplicate copy of the project and was able to do "build functional-tests"
successfully.

The only wrinkle you may run into is that I deleted several files, and as
usual, CVS can be flaky with deleted files.  In particular, if you run into
compile problems in src/org/apache/axis/client, it's probably best to
delete that directory and re-update it (and its subdirectories).  You
should be good to go from there.

As I mentioned in the first monster checkin message, please phone me to let
me know about breakages, 415 861 2606.  Fixing broken things (if any) is my
top priority.  I will try to be online again by 9 am PST (six hours from
now :-).

Cheers!
Rob