Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Erik Vullings <er...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/07 15:09:41 UTC

T5 Where to store CSS/JS files and images

Hi All,

Could somebody tell me what's the best place in T5.0.5 to store general (i.e.,
they are not needed by Tapestry, but only to by the page) css files, js
files and images, and where to store CSS/JS etc files specifically needed
for building components?

Thanks
Erik

Re: T5 Where to store CSS/JS files and images

Posted by Erik Vullings <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi Marcus,

It's just a JavaBean, representing a building or room, and some getters and
setters.

Cheers
Erik

Posted by Marcus <mv...@gmail.com>.
Hi Erik,

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Erik,

Although things like this are buried either in Javadocs, Source code,
T4 Intuition and the mailing list, I think it's good to have extra
guide posts where ever we can.

I hope more of us can contribute little snippets of code that show how
something is done in T5.  The PDF writer example on the list was a
boon to me.  I've since written a JPEG writer that I use for pushing
Images and Charts.

I had even thought of building a site called "DeadSimpleTapestry"
which would have lots of very simple examples.  They would be like
duplo blocks (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duplo) for getting to know
Tapestry.  My work in Tapestry4/5 was also my very first web
application--so that may be why I like the basic stuff so much!

Posted by Erik Vullings <er...@gmail.com>.
Hii Daniel,

Posted by Daniel Jue <te...@gmail.com>.