Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/08/05 21:57:37 UTC

[Commons Wiki] Trivial Update of "FrontPage" by DennisLundberg

Dear Wiki user,

The following page has been changed by DennisLundberg:
http://wiki.apache.org/commons/FrontPage

  #pragma section-numbers off

  = Welcome to the Apache Commons Wiki =
- || http://commons.apache.org/images/logo.png ||  This is the [wiki:ApacheGeneral/FrontPage Apache Wiki] for the [http://commons.apache.org/ Apache Commons] project and is maintained by the [wiki:commons/FrontPage Commons] community. To edit pages, visit [wiki:UserPreferences login] near the top right corner of any page to create a user profile or to login. Notifications of all changes you make will be sent to the commons-dev@jakarta mailing list, so we will be aware of your changes and we will happily correct any small mistakes that you might make. ||
+ || http://commons.apache.org/images/logo.png ||  This is the [wiki:ApacheGeneral/FrontPage Apache Wiki] for the [http://commons.apache.org/ Apache Commons] project and is maintained by the [wiki:commons/FrontPage Commons] community. To edit pages, visit [wiki:UserPreferences login] near the top right corner of any page to create a user profile or to login. Notifications of all changes you make will be sent to the dev@commons mailing list, so we will be aware of your changes and we will happily correct any small mistakes that you might make. ||

  We're a [http://wiki.apache.org/commons/FrontPage Commons] community, dedicated to creating reusable library components in Java. Apache Commons is now using [http://subversion.tigris.org/ Subversion] as the version control system.