Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Galon, Mary-Jay" <Ma...@invesco.com> on 2001/02/13 19:42:50 UTC

install instructions

hi:

im trying to find the tomcat installation instructions but could not find it
on the site.  i know one exists because i used it some months back for
another project.  can someone give me the path.

mj

Re: install instructions

Posted by John Golubenko <go...@columbiafunds.com>.
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/

On 2/13/01, 10:42:50 AM, "Galon, Mary-Jay" <Ma...@invesco.com>
wrote regarding install instructions:

> hi:

> im trying to find the tomcat installation instructions but could not find
it
> on the site.  i know one exists because i used it some months back for
> another project.  can someone give me the path.

> mj

NOTICE:  This communication may contain confidential or other privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, or believe that you have received this communication in error, please do not print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.  Also, please indicate to the sender that you have received this email in error, and delete the copy you received.  Any communication that does not relate to official Columbia business is that of the sender and is neither given nor endorsed by Columbia.  Thank you.