Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Antonio <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/27 16:02:19 UTC

[IP Clearance] Velocity-Tiles integration - Software grant acknowledgment

Hi all,
I'm again here to discuss about the Velocity-Tiles IP clearance, that
has been committed by Greg Reddin:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/public/trunk/site-author/ip-clearance/velocity-tiles.xml
Now I wish to know if the software grant sent by Sergey Zolotaryov
about this plugin has been received.
It has been sent both on 21st and 24th October 2008 via e-mail to
secretary@ and legal-archive@
The package that has been donated is here:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/TILES-170

Thanks
Antonio

Re: [IP Clearance] Velocity-Tiles integration - Software grant acknowledgment

Posted by Antonio <an...@gmail.com>.
2008/10/27 Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>:
> A grant named "velocity tiles 2 plugin for spring myc" was recorded on
> October 15th. (I assume "myc" should actually be "MVC".) There's no other
> information than that in the grants file, and I'm not sure where the actual
> faxes are stored. Not sure if that's enough information for you.

Yes, they are enough, thank you :-)
In fact he did not send a fax, but a scanned signed software grant.

Thanks again

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

--
Martin Cooper