Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by weishenyun <wl...@yahoo.com.cn> on 2012/08/15 12:51:47 UTC

Does Nutch2.0 implement webgraph?

I have used nutch2.0 for one month, but I can't find webgraph class in the
source code. And also I can't use the webgraph function.My question is that:
does Nutch2.0 implement webgraph? If not, when will that part be added.

RE: Does Nutch2.0 implement webgraph?

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
Here's the issue but there is no work yet: