Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Vinod Singh <Vi...@rmsi.com> on 2005/03/14 14:37:55 UTC

Tiles

Hi All,

What is the use of <org.apache.myfaces.tiles.example.DemoActionListener> in
myfaces-tiles example and where is source of this class.

Thanks,

Vinod

Re: Tiles

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>.
Vinod,

> What is the use of <org.apache.myfaces.tiles.example.DemoActionListener> in
> myfaces-tiles example and where is source of this class.

no, just a demo. There was a question on MyFaces list, because of a user
had a problem with a *plain* ActionListener. So I created one to see
what the "bug" might be. But it worked... After that the user changed
his "myfaces.jar" as far as I know...

-Matthias