Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by ch...@globus.ch on 2004/12/07 08:37:27 UTC

MYFACES-10 - java.util.ConcurrentModificationException in queueEvent

I've fixed this bug because I needed the queueEvent method.
I have made a patch and attached it to the Bugreport in JIRA.

I hope it helps!

Chris

With this fix, I'm now able to do an ValueChangeListener which
gets invoked in the INVOKE_APPLICATION phase..

Antwort: [Maybe Spam] RE: MYFACES-10 - java.util.ConcurrentModificationException in queueEvent

Posted by ch...@globus.ch.
I have no direct access to the apache cvs, so I put myfaces in my own cvs
to create a patch.
So the cvs path and file path doesen't match with your apache cvs path i
guess...

first line of the patch:
RCS file:
/cvsbase/globus/external/myfaces-src/src/jsfapi/javax/faces/component/UIViewRoot.java,v

I hope this is the problem. I have created the patch with the Eclipse
"create patch" function.

Chris

"Matthias Wessendorf" <ma...@matthias-wessendorf.de>
07.12.2004 09:56
Bitte antworten an "MyFaces Development"

        An:     "'MyFaces Development'" <my...@incubator.apache.org>
        Kopie:
        Thema:  [Maybe Spam] RE: MYFACES-10 -
java.util.ConcurrentModificationException in queueEvent

Chris,  my eclipse IDE tells me
"Patch  file does not contain valid patch"

Any  idea?

Regards,
Matthias