Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by larsivi <la...@igesund.net> on 2007/03/01 11:20:49 UTC

JmsInUsingJCABinding vs JmsEndpoint

We have some old components subclassing JmsInUsingJCABinding, but while
upgrading to SMX 3.1, I get a feeling that JmsEndpoint may be an equally
good choice. Neither of them have much documentation saying why I would
choose either over the other.

In which cases should I consider the JCABinding, and also, since I already
is using that one, what would I gain by moving to JmsEndpoint (except
hopefully cleaner configuration)?

Thanks!

Re: JmsInUsingJCABinding vs JmsEndpoint

Posted by larsivi <la...@igesund.net>.
I actually meant JmsComponent and not JmsEndpoint, but I guess you get the
drift.

And are simplified/cleaned up configuration planned/possible for the
JmsInUsingJCABinding ?

Regards