Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Kamalanathan Raman <Ka...@infosys.com> on 2007/01/05 06:23:21 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError - Reg

Hi ,

Iam getting two errors like java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
net/sf/hibernate/cfg/Configuration and java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sshtools/j2ssh/transport/HostKeyVerification . Even when I add the
jars as dependency in my Geronimo-web.xml , iam not able to resolve this
issue. Can any one help me out in  solving this issue. Iam attaching the
error trace.

10:48:51,377 ERROR [[/wlbx]] StandardWrapper.Throwable

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/sf/hibernate/cfg/Configuration

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.util.ServiceLocator.getDataSource(ServiceLocator.java:19
5)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.web.servlet.ReportServlet.initializeResourceLookups(Repo
rtServlet.java:912)

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.web.servlet.ReportServlet.init(ReportServlet.java:668)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.loadServlet(StandardWrapper.jav
a:1105)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapper.load(StandardWrapper.java:932)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.loadOnStartup(StandardContext.j
ava:3915)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.start(StandardContext.java:4176
)

      at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.access$201(GeronimoSt
andardContext.java:67)

      at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext$SystemMethodValve.inv
oke(GeronimoStandardContext.java:337)

      at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.valve.GeronimoBeforeAfterValve.invoke(Geronim
oBeforeAfterValve.java:31)

      at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.GeronimoStandardContext.start(GeronimoStandar
dContext.java:192)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.ja
va:759)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:739)

      at
org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:524)

      at
org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer.addContext(TomcatContainer.ja
va:313)

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/sshtools/j2ssh/transport/HostKeyVerification

      at
com.symcor.wlbx.web.servlet.ImportServlet.init(ImportServlet.java:123)

      at javax.servlet.GenericServlet.init(GenericServlet.java:168)

[...]

org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.TomcatContainer$$FastClassByCGLIB$$9370b073.i
nvoke(<generated>)

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError - Reg

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.
Hi,

Have you added JAR files in to your archive? Please describe bit more of
your application, then we might able to help you to exact point. :-)

Thanks,
Lasantha Ranaweera