Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Petr Fischer <pe...@praguesoft.cz> on 2005/11/13 15:46:17 UTC

how to return HTML anchor from action listener

Hi Tapestry users,

how to return HTML anchor from listener:

    public String onEditOk() {
        <some db stuff>
	return "ResultPage"; // how to return HTML anchor here???
    }

May I use IPage?

Thanks, pf

Re: how to return HTML anchor from action listener

Posted by Petr Fischer <pe...@praguesoft.cz>.
Very nice.

pf

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
Nekkat sam Petr ;)

Posted by Petr Fischer <pe...@praguesoft.cz>.

Posted by Patrick Casey <pa...@adelphia.net>.

Posted by Petr Fischer <pe...@praguesoft.cz>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
It simply can't be done; that's not something that can be done using
HTML.  You have to precompute the anchor when you generate the link on
the previous page.

You can use some client-side JavaScript; I did this on TSS to
accomplish what you want.

On 11/13/05, Petr Fischer <pe...@praguesoft.cz> wrote:
> Hi Tapestry users,
>
> how to return HTML anchor from listener:
>
>     public String onEditOk() {
>         <some db stuff>
>         return "ResultPage"; // how to return HTML anchor here???
>     }
>
> May I use IPage?
>
> Thanks, pf

Howard M. Lewis Ship