Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Ivan Fedotov <iv...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/03 06:29:37 UTC

Re: Apache Ignite 2.7. Last Mile

I've created the PR <https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/5550> which
includes changes <https://github.com/1vanan/ignite/commits/before-MVCC>
just before integration MVCC with Continuous Query and from the TeamCity
<https://ci.ignite.apache.org/viewLog.html?buildId=2434057&tab=buildResultsDiv&buildTypeId=IgniteTests24Java8_ContinuousQuery1>
it is clear that before this changes the
test testAtomicOnheapTwoBackupAsyncFullSync is green.

Also Roman Kondakov gave his view on this problem in the comments
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-10376>. Now the problem
becomes more understandable, but the root reason is still unclear.

May be a few of you have any suggestions why hang of threads on the binary
metadata registration future appears?

--
Ivan Fedotov.

ivanan639@gmail.com

Re: Apache Ignite 2.7. Last Mile

Posted by Ivan Fedotov <iv...@gmail.com>.
Vyacheslav, thank you for remark. I've tried to launch test on the 2.7
version and it is fine.

I changed priority of the ticket from "Blocker" to "Major" and fix version
to 2.8.

--
Ivan Fedotov.

ivanan639@gmail.com