Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rs...@transentric.com on 2002/05/06 19:33:01 UTC

Re: Access to the source code from the begining

You could either turn off directory listings or add a welcome file or do
both. See the web.xml for more information.
To turn off directory listings, look for the following tags:
      <param-name>listings</param-name>
      <param-value>false</param-value>

Add a welcome file entry in the application's web.xml
<welcome-file-list>
    <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>index.htm</welcome-file>
    <welcome-file>index.jsp</welcome-file>
</welcome-file-list>

Additional information pertinent toTC 3.x.x
Look for the "StaticInterceptor" defn. in your server.xml. Set the supress
property to "true".

RS

"Emilio Miranda" <em...@atos-ods.com.pe> on 05/06/2002 12:28:52 PM

Please respond to "Tomcat Users List" <to...@jakarta.apache.org>

To:    "Tomcat Users List" <to...@jakarta.apache.org>
cc:

Subject:    Access to the source code  from the begining

Hello!!

I am developing a little site :

http://myhost:8080/mkg/

In mkg I have mi site, well if I put this link it appears the list of all
my
files like this :

Directory Listing For /
Filename Size Last Modified

cfg/               Sat, 04 May 2002 00:19:27 GMT
images/            Thu, 02 May 2002 21:52:59 GMT
jsp/               Fri, 03 May 2002 23:35:32 GMT
servlets/   Thu, 02 May 2002 21:52:59 GMT

And somebody could read it, I mean the source code or cfg files. ... what
can I do in order to avoid this?

Thanks a lot!

For additional commands, e-mail: <