Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rigas Parathyras <ri...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/09 12:38:08 UTC

Greek fonts and Search/copy paste functionality

Hello,

I am using fop 0.20 and I would like to
1. support all european fonts
2 have the copy / paste / search functionality in the pdf work with these
fonts

>From what I have read I have to use ANSI fonts, right? Is there some way I
can have both 1 & 2?
Could someone recommend where I can find the appropriate fonts? I know how
to use the TTFReader functionality, but for the moment I need ANY font that
would do both of the above. Please help

Thanks

Re: Greek fonts and Search/copy paste functionality

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Only the latest FOP Trunk from SVN supports TrueType fonts with
copy/paste functionality. This will be contained in the next release,
0.93. Until then you'll have to upgrade from 0.20.5, download the
latest sources from SVN and compile yourself.

On 09.11.2006 12:38:08 Rigas Parathyras wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am using fop 0.20 and I would like to
> 1. support all european fonts
> 2 have the copy / paste / search functionality in the pdf work with these
> fonts
>
> >From what I have read I have to use ANSI fonts, right? Is there some way I
> can have both 1 & 2?
> Could someone recommend where I can find the appropriate fonts? I know how
> to use the TTFReader functionality, but for the moment I need ANY font that
> would do both of the above. Please help
>
> Thanks

Jeremias Maerki