Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com> on 2012/04/11 13:39:42 UTC

Re: diagram generator

Hi Romain,

I just tried it on a more "complex" project.
Unfortunately it didn't work. Though it seems to me it might be just a
issue of either the project type, it's a war right now.
Or it is because the bean defined inside the configured
camel-context.xml references a class of the same project.

Would be great if this would work also :)

regards, Achim

2012/3/25 Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>:
> Hi Claus,
>
> thanks.
>
> i updated trunk to manage diagram name from routebuilder name. It should be
> easier when several route builders are defined.
>
> For the javadoc integration a doclet should do the trick (or a simple link
> to generated pictures).
>
> - Romain
>

> 2012/3/25 Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Romain
>>
>> It looks like a nice start. Keep it up.
>>
>> Drawing nice looking diagrams can be a bit tricky, especially for bigger
>> routes.
>> But seems you are off to a very good start.
>>
>> I added a link to the project from the Camel user stories page
>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CAMEL/User+Stories
>>
>> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 12:41 PM, Romain Manni-Bucau
>> <rm...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > what do you think to support more than only dot to generate a diagram
>> > from a route?
>> >
>> > i did fastly a poc using jung2 to modelise/generate the graph:
>> > http://www.mediafire.com/?z4uejanhc7rcak8
>> >
>> > any thoughts?
>> >
>> > - Romain
>>

>> --