Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tim Dysinger <ti...@supplychainge.com> on 2005/11/30 01:43:58 UTC

ActiveMQ POM?

None of the ActiveMQ poms are correct in the m2 repositories.  Has
anyone noticed this?  There are variables instead of real version
numbers in all the dependencies.  How can we fix this?  How soon?
I'd be happy to lend a hand but I have no access to the SVN repo.

Tim Dysinger
tim@supplychainge.com
(503) 595-6415

Re: ActiveMQ POM?

Posted by Carlos Sanchez <ca...@apache.org>.
You can provide patches following
http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-maven-evangelism.html

Re: ActiveMQ POM?

Posted by Edwin Punzalan <ep...@exist.com>.
Please file a jira issue on MEV in jira.codehaus.org so we can start
working on it.

If you can, please attach the correct/proper pom.xml for the artifact.
Thanks.