Posted to commits@ofbiz.apache.org by jl...@apache.org on 2007/09/09 11:40:21 UTC

svn commit: r573974 - /ofbiz/trunk/nbproject.zip

Author: jleroux
Date: Sun Sep  9 02:40:21 2007
New Revision: 573974

Log:
I finally decided to add the file in root as is : better than nothing and maybe interested people will help toi update it when needed...
This close https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3

Added:
    ofbiz/trunk/nbproject.zip   (with props)

Added: ofbiz/trunk/nbproject.zip
Binary file - no diff available.

Propchange: ofbiz/trunk/nbproject.zip
    svn:mime-type = application/zip

Re: svn commit: r573974 - /ofbiz/trunk/nbproject.zip

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Jacopo,

Great, actually I did that intentionnally since I had no answer in Jira issue ;o)

Please anybody interested answer before I follow Jacopo's suggestion...

At least I have put a link to the jira issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3) in "my" FAQ in Confluence (still work
in progress, any suggestion where to put it some day ?)

Jacques

De : "Jacopo Cappellato" <ti...@sastau.it>

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@hlmksw.com>.
Maybe create an ide folder? Like Jacopo did with runtime?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.

De : "Jonathon -- Improov" <jo...@improov.com>

Posted by Jonathon -- Improov <jo...@improov.com>.
Hi Jacopo,