Posted to user@accumulo.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/01 03:06:37 UTC

accumulo tracer unhappy

Using David's instructions, I got accumulo running, sort of. The
tracer log is full of these:

31 21:05:53,043 [trace.TraceServer] INFO : waiting to checking/create
the trace table:
org.apache.accumulo.core.client.AccumuloSecurityException: Error
BAD_CREDENTIALS - Username or Password is Invalid

Re: accumulo tracer unhappy

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
Ah, ok, thanks.

Re: accumulo tracer unhappy