Posted to xindice-dev@xml.apache.org by Dave Brosius <db...@qis.net> on 2004/07/12 13:22:36 UTC

Suspicious code

In org.apache.xindice.core.objects.Variant is this code

  public void set(Object object) {
      this.value = value;
      type = value != null ? Types.OBJECT
                           : Types.EMPTY;
   }

should this be

this.value = object;
type = object != null .....

Re: Suspicious code

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@reverycodes.com>.
Dave Brosius wrote:

>Ah silly me, i just looked at the src in the distribution.

:-)

If it makes you feel any better, download page at
    http://xml.apache.org/mirrors.cgi
is outdated a bit (does not list beta releases), our fault,but this one
is up to date:
    http://xml.apache.org/xindice/download.cgi

Vadim

Re: Suspicious code