Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Stefan Adamovsky <sp...@gmx.de> on 2006/09/05 11:05:18 UTC

Saving Throughput to csv or jtl file

Hi
I am trying to get all the information (Throughput is very important for me) given in the summery report to a csv / jtl /… file. JMeter is saving the Response Time (or Response Code, …) only.
Can anybody help me?

RE: Saving Throughput to csv or jtl file

Posted by Stefan Adamovsky <sp...@gmx.de>.
Isn’t it possible to calculate the Throughput manually in Excel?
For example: 1minute(in ms) / average response
Would it be the same? (better solution?)

Re: Saving Throughput to csv or jtl file

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Currently, only the raw data can be saved in csv / jt files, not
calculated data such as throughput.

However, you can add a Summariser, which will write summary data -
including overall throughput - to jmeter.log.

Feel free to open a Bugzilla enhancement request (or there may be one
already that you can vote on).