Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@ntrnet.net> on 1999/12/03 16:27:49 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/time/unix Makefile.in access.c atime.h time.c

On 3 Dec 1999 rbb@hyperreal.org wrote:

>   Log:
>   Fix the logic in blocking vs non-blocking pipes to children.  It only
>   makes sense to change the blocking attributes of a pipe if we actually
>   are successful in creating the pipe.

My bad, I thought I had committed all of the other changes I made
yesterday.  The non-blocking related changes, are basically cleanup.  They
keep us from including the same headers all over the place, and they
protect all of the #include's in APR with HAVE_FOO_H.

Ryan
6209 H Shanda Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27609		Ryan Bloom -- thinker, adventurer, artist,
				     writer, but mostly, friend.