Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Daniel Ruggeri <DR...@primary.net> on 2015/05/07 01:25:06 UTC

Re: Balancer manager

(oops - saw this sitting int he outbox for the past week - sorry for
slow reply)

These were the notes I took. I was going to start biting them off after
I wrapped up splitting/editing the recordings from the ACNA talks:
*Ensuring all stats showed up on the page (I don't recall if any stuck
out that were missing)
*Add ability to reset the stats captured
*Set or adjust min/max for the connection pooling
*Send what httpd thinks the worker status is (useful for backends that
would like to know about drain, etc) to the backend in a header

--
Daniel Ruggeri