Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mind Bridge <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2003/10/01 13:28:50 UTC

[codec] version 1.1.1 ETA?

Hi,

	We are considering the possibility of using the codec library in the
Tapestry project, and in particular the URLCodec (possibly others as well in
the future). That class is not available in the current release (1.1)
however, but it is in the CVS, and according to messages I've seen in the
mailing list archives, it is slated to be a part of 1.1.1. I am curious,
therefore, what are the release plans for the codec library? Can the new
release be expected soon?

Best regards,
-mb

Re: [codec] version 1.1.1 ETA?

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
:-)  I said here about two months ago that it was a week away.

The only thing that stands between Codec and release is a unit test for
DoubleMetaphone, and more package level documentation.

Tim