Posted to user@forrest.apache.org by Linda Rose <li...@cox.net> on 2004/10/27 23:34:57 UTC

numbered lists

Hi,

I'm using the Open Office Forrest template to create content for a
Forrest-generated website. I'm having problems with numbered lists resetting
to 1 when a note or text is inserted between numbered steps. The numbering
is correct in Open Office but when I convert it to web pages using Forrest,
the steps are set to 1.

Thanks for your help[,

Linda

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Linda Rose
Webmaster, Alexandria Digital Library Project
http://www.alexandria.ucsb.edu
lrose@alexandria.ucsb.edu
805 893-8902

Re: numbered lists

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
Linda Rose wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Ross Gardler" <rg...@apache.org>

No problem.  It's at
http://issues.cocoondev.org/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10000  There's
a link from the "project" tab of our website.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.splike.com : programming

Re: numbered lists

Posted by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org>.
Linda Rose wrote:
> Ross Gardler wrote:
> > Linda Rose wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> I'm using the Open Office Forrest template to create content for a
> >> Forrest-generated website. I'm having problems with numbered lists
> >> resetting to 1 when a note or text is inserted between numbered steps.
> >> The numbering is correct in Open Office but when I convert it to web
> >> pages using Forrest, the steps are set to 1.
> >
> > This sounds like a bug, please submit a bug report.
> >
> > Ross
> >

> Sorry to be a bonehead, but how do I submit a bug report?

Forrest home page => Project tab => Bugs and Issues

--
David Crossley

Re: numbered lists

Posted by Linda Rose <li...@cox.net>.