Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Allan C." <al...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/06 00:09:37 UTC

camel-jdbc typo?

Hi,

I was going through camel-jdbc docs here <http://camel.apache.org/jdbc.html>.
I noticed what seems to be a couple of minor typos in the doc.

Header

Description

CamelJdbcRowCount

If the query is a SELECT, query the row count is returned in this OUT
header.

CamelJdbcUpdateCount

If the query is an UPDATE, query the update count is returned in this OUT
header.

CamelGeneratedKeysRows

*Camel 2.10:* Rows that contains the generated kets.

CamelGeneratedKeysRowCount

*Camel 2.10:* The number of rows in the header that contains generated keys.

CamelJdbcColumnNames

*Camel 2.11.1:* The column names from the ResultSet as a java.util.Set type.

CamelJdbcParametes

*Camel 2.12:* A java.util.Map which has the headers to be used if
useHeadersAsParameters has been enabled.

Regards,
Allan C.

Re: camel-jdbc typo?

Posted by "Allan C." <al...@gmail.com>.