Posted to dev@kibble.apache.org by Daniel Gruno <hu...@apache.org> on 2017/11/30 13:31:27 UTC

Status of new projects in the demo

Hi folks,
Thanks to Rafael Weingärtner, we'll get the current requests added, and
phoenix + cloudstack are already in the database.

So, the kibble demo will consist of:
- beam
- clerezza
- cloudstack
- fineract
- hadoop
- hbase
- httpd
- jena
- ignite
- kibble
- kudu
- netbeans
- phoenix
- samza
- stanbol
- subversion
- trafficserver

This will probably leave us at around 75 sources in the DB, leaving some
25 left for grabs if other projects want to join.

Re: Status of new projects in the demo

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
I added everybody that asked.
So far, there are 61 data sources.