Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Argiris Pazoulis <ar...@outlook.com> on 2022/01/12 05:08:45 UTC

Prblm apache OpenOffice win10 pro

Good morning ,

I would like your help on apache openoffice.

in whatever version I have gone I have the same problem.

When I finish a document and select send via email, it displays the following message so it does not send.

[cid:DD4B6369-4207-40C8-9CBF-94FA4DBEF375]

I have tried other versions but to no avail. the windows I use are Windows 10 pro.

can you help me now adjustment needed to solve it ??

Thanks for your time .

Best Regards,

Pazoulis Anargyros

T: +306973878412