Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by madhav <Ma...@sabre.com> on 2007/07/22 21:52:20 UTC

FanoutTransport - how to specify value for minAckCount ?

Hi all,

We use fanout transport in our production system. For our tests we need to
specify minAckCount as 1 since we bring up only one broker during tests. How
to do that?

Env: activemq-4.1.1, lingo-1.3

Thanks,
Madhav

Re: Tests working on W2K not on Linux

Posted by tpounds <tr...@gmail.com>.
A possible fix for this below

http://www.nabble.com/FanoutTransport-Patches-tf4562939s2354.html

-Trevor

Tests working on W2K not on Linux

Posted by Jim Alateras <ji...@comware.com.au>.
Has anybody experienced this problem. I have a series of tests cases for
  a component that uses activemq. They basically use queues, with send
and receiveNoWait. Whereas the tests run without problem on my W2K box I
cannot get them to always complete successfully on the Linux box. The
problem is that occasionally the consumer doesn't see the messages
published by the sender. At this stage i'm not sure whether the problem
is with the sender or the consumer. I am using transacted sessions

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

cheers
</jima>