Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com> on 2004/01/28 14:42:05 UTC

[test] ignore

sorry, please ignore or make pithy remarks.

all apache mail has stopped getting into my inbox for the last day.
bizarre.

Hen

Re: Problems with mail Was: [test] ignore

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Nah, I funneled all my bayard@generationjava.com email into another inbox
[she was surprised at the amount of spam I get :) ] by accident. Fixed now
and I only missed a little.

Thanks,

Hen

Posted by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com>.