Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Jonathan Barbero <jo...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/21 19:27:36 UTC

Locking fields when singing

Hi,

 I would like to lock some fields when signing an specific signature field.

For this task I designed a AcroForm in a PDF with Acrobat where in a
Signature Field I specified that when signed it must locks some fields.
Tried with PDFbox, signed OK the field but the related fields were not
locked.

 So, I guess I must add info to the signature to lock those fields. Googled
about this but didnĀ“t find anything, neither on examples.

 Any info or example would be really helpful.

Thanks,

 Jonathan.