Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Rahul Akolkar <ra...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/29 00:14:27 UTC

[SITE] Shale nightlies links

The per package download links for the shale nightlies [
http://struts.apache.org/shale/index.html#download ] yield 404s.

I'm aware they're available in the larger shale nightly distro and
rolling my own didn't take much either (thanks to the efforts that
went in), so this is purely a [site] remark.

-Rahul

Re: [SITE] Shale nightlies links

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ja...@wendysmoak.com>.
From: "Rahul Akolkar" <ra...@gmail.com>
> The per package download links for the shale nightlies [
> http://struts.apache.org/shale/index.html#download ] yield 404s.

Thanks for pointing this out.  I'll fix it next time I'm working on the
docs, but you won't see the change until we publish the new site.

--
Wendy