Posted to users@camel.apache.org by kiranreddykasa <ki...@fss.co.in> on 2013/05/20 17:00:06 UTC

cxf logging Feature Enabled to separate log file

Hi

I am able to write cxf's inbound and outbound messages to log file with
logFeatureEnabled.
As of now these logs are written to my main app log file,but I need to write
these
inbound and outbound to separate file. Is there anyway I can mention
appender name?

-----
Regards

kiran Reddy

Re: cxf logging Feature Enabled to separate log file

Posted by Christian Müller <ch...@gmail.com>.
You can do this by configuring your logging system. With log4j, you can do
this like this (replace xxx with the  correct package name):

log4j.logger.org.apache.cxf.xxx=INFO, anotherFile

log4j.appender.anotherFile=org.apache.log4j.FileAppender
log4j.appender.anotherFile.layout=org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.anotherFile.layout.ConversionPattern=%d [%-15.15t] %-5p
%-60.60c{1} - %m%n
log4j.appender.anotherFile.file=target/my_interceptor_logfile.log
log4j.appender.anotherFile.append=TRUE

For more details (because it's not and Camel question), please go to
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/

Best,
Christian