Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by David Stuart <da...@progressivealliance.co.uk> on 2009/11/10 11:52:49 UTC

Patch to trunk process

I was wondering what the process is for getting patches approved for
adding to trunk is it a vote based thing? Is there a big review of
patches when a pending release is close? The reason for asking is i
have a patch submitted and am in the process of writing a plugin and
it makes it difficult when I have to maintain multiple instances to
patch against and dealing with need some of the functionality of the
first patch in the plugin then creating patches from there etc

Regards

David

Re: Patch to trunk process

Posted by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org>.
david.stuart@progressivealliance.co.uk wrote:
>   The Jira number is NUTCH-760. Are we currently working towards another
> Nutch release? if so I might have some time to help out or is there a
 > big re-architect master plan going down?

Any help is welcome, and IMHO there is a need at least for 1.1 - further
down the road I hope that other contributors (committers and the
community) will join the re-design effort.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Patch to trunk process

Posted by "david.stuart@progressivealliance.co.uk" <da...@progressivealliance.co.uk>.
The Jira number is NUTCH-760. Are we currently working towards another Nutch
release? if so I might have some time to help out or is there a big re-architect
master plan going down?

Regards,

Dave

Re: Patch to trunk process