Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Jörn Zaefferer <jo...@googlemail.com> on 2009/08/03 10:05:32 UTC

wicketstuff-merged-resources release?

Hi,

is there a non-snapshot release for wicketstuff-merged-resources
available anywhere? I can't find one on wicketstuff.org or the sf.net
page linked to from there, also nothing in maven repositories.

When none is available, how can we get a release?

Jörn

Re: wicketstuff-merged-resources release?

Posted by Jörn Zaefferer <jo...@googlemail.com>.
Well, now there is a 3.0-SNAPSHOT
(http://wicketstuff.org/confluence/display/STUFFWIKI/wicketstuff-merged-resources)
to which I have to migrate to get compability with 1.4.0, but still no
stable release in sight.

Jörn

Posted by Stefan Fußenegger <st...@gmx.at>.
Hi Joern,

I'm the author of wicketstuff-merged-resources. I normally don't read this
list regularly, but just now I was coming here for the exact same reason -
funny coincident :)

I've just created a new branch for wicket 1.3 support. Now, I need a
Teamcity configured for the branch version. Then, I could create 2.0 version
and move on to 2.1-SNAPSHOT.

I'll start a new mailing list thread for the Teamcity configuration.

Cheers, Stefan

Jörn Zaefferer-2 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> is there a non-snapshot release for wicketstuff-merged-resources
> available anywhere? I can't find one on wicketstuff.org or the sf.net
> page linked to from there, also nothing in maven repositories.
>
> When none is available, how can we get a release?
>
> Jörn

-----
-------
Stefan Fußenegger