Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by "Drouin, Pascal" <pa...@cgi.com> on 2010/03/04 21:21:41 UTC

Apache FTP Server on 64 bits

Hi

I'm developing a solution involving Apache FTP Server for a client.

He wants to know if there is a 64 bits distribution available.

I haven't been able to find the answer myself by looking at available information on Apache's FTP Server website.

Thanks for a fast answer.

Pascal Drouin

Senior JEE Consultant, Solution Affaires Électroniques, CGI

1350, boul. René-Lévesque Ouest, 15e étage

Montréal (Québec) H3G 1T4 Canada

Téléphone (514) 415-3000 #7087 (1350 René-Lévesque ouest)

Fax (514) 415-3940

pascal.drouin@cgi.com <ma...@cgi.com>

SkypeName: pascal_drouin

Re: Apache FTP Server on 64 bits

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 9:21 PM, Drouin, Pascal <pa...@cgi.com> wrote:
> I'm developing a solution involving Apache FTP Server for a client.
>
> He wants to know if there is a 64 bits distribution available.

For the Java pieces, they will of course run on a 64 bit JVM. As for
the .exe for Windows, we have not yet released a 64 bit version
(although the was some discussion on this list on this topic, you
might want to search the archives for some tips on getting the exe
working on 64 bit Windows).

/niklas