Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "rahul.soa" <ra...@googlemail.com> on 2010/03/25 22:31:24 UTC

[geronimo doc] ws-security at service side

Hi Jarek/everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

I am trying to run a sample for securing web-service but that did not work.

I am not sure if this works now

"Enabling WS-Security at service side"
http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/securing-web-service.html

<servlet>
<servlet-name>CalculatorService</servlet-name>
<ws-security-binding>
<security-realm-name>geronimo-admin</security-realm-name>
<property name="wss4j.in.action">UsernameToken</property>
</ws-security-binding>
</servlet>
I don't see the above in the jetty schema.

Or I am missing something? Can you please correct me?

Many Thanks,
rahul

Re: [geronimo doc] ws-security at service side

Posted by "rahul.soa" <ra...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Devs/Jarek,

I have setup the Server side UsernameToken security in CXF/Jetty against
Geronimo-2.2 based on the patches attached here

I have attached the new patch named "UsernameToken_ServerSide.txt" on the
above JIRA, please review and apply it. Let me know if you want me to fix
something in it.

I look forward to seeing your comment on this patch.

Many Thanks,
Rahul

Posted by "rahul.soa" <ra...@googlemail.com>.
Hello Jeff,