Posted to dev@depot.apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2004/04/05 06:35:18 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 9852 - incubator/depot/trunk/site/src/documentation/resources/images

Nicola,
Try the apache antlet if you get a chance.
If not I will try to get to it tomorrow.

Posted by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com>.
Ooops here goes.
You need importer,   http://antworks.sourceforge.net/importer/

Place it in your path

Then check out  antlets
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/antworks/antlets/

do the top level build (ie ant )
then cd into the apache dir
do a
/ant install-antlet/.

I really need to publish these so the autodownload will work ;-)

Then
back in the depot project type

/ant  site push-site-to-svn/

It should build the site. then  check out the site from svn. then  copy
the forrest site over then check/add all the changes to SVN.

It's not perfect yet.  You may have to do a /ant push-site-to-svn-co/
first.

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
Nick Chalko wrote:

> Nicola,
> Try the apache antlet if you get a chance.

I'm behind... please explain how to use it, I have no idea ATM.
TIA

             - verba volant, scripta manent -