Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Qaz Wiz <qa...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/17 05:20:29 UTC

Reporting landing page needing update

http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/?source=typ_redirect

sends to a page still touting v4.0.1

Re: Reporting landing page needing update

Posted by Roberto Galoppini <ro...@gmail.com>.
As soon as a new one replace the existing is ready let me know, I'll take
care of updating it.

Thx

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 09/22/2014 09:31 AM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
> Drew Jensen wrote:
>> If you would like an updated video for use there I would be willing to
>> put
>> one together - sorry I didn't offer sooner, I haven't been following too
>> closely.
>> Anyway, I could work on something this week.
>
> That would be welcome, thanks. Maybe even something that is not too
> focused on a specific version, and that can be a generic "OpenOffice 4"
> video. I mean, 4.1.1 is a bugfix release, so the features are virtually
> the same between 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 and we wouldn't need a new video for it
> (if we had a video about 4.1.0; but we don't, the current one is about
> 4.0.1).

good idea. Then the video don't have to be edited again and again with a
new release. And also not when it is for sure not needed (e.g., 4.1.0
--> 4.1.1).

Marcus

Re: Reporting landing page needing update

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Drew Jensen <dr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

If you would like an updated video for use there I would be willing to put
one together - sorry I didn't offer sooner,  I haven't been following too
closely.

Anyway,  I could work on something this week.

//drew

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.

Posted by Qaz Wiz <qa...@gmail.com>.