Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by 陈强 <ch...@qiyi.com> on 2016/02/26 06:10:57 UTC

How to define availabe role resource?

Hi all,

I want to trigger warning when one role available resource (I mark it
as: Ar) is closing to some value.
So to do this, we should get the total allocated resource (Tr) per role.
(note:  role vs. framework has "1:*" & "*:1"  mapping relation ) .
We can get the used total resource per-role (marks as:Ur) from
/master/roles RestAPI, so we can calc Ar as follows:
Ar=Tr-Ur
Suppose the total Mesos cluster resource (marks as Tc). As we all know,
Tr doesn't equal to Tc when the cluster has many roles working jobs, so
how to get the Tr?
I lunched the discussion two days ago, but I didn't get the clear
answer, would  someone help me?

Thanks.

--
Best Regards,