Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/03 12:14:38 UTC

Re: Error in RampartReceiver.init(String)

Hi,

Are you trying this with Axis2-1.1 jars?

Thanks,
Ruchith

--
www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: Error in RampartReceiver.init(String)

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks Ruchith

I posted rampart.mar from the package to
$CATALINA_BASE\webapps\axis2-\WEB-INF\modules

I posted the ant build sample01.aar to
$CATALINA_BASE\webapps\axis2-\WEB-INF\services

then I ran the sample01 client code
java org.apache.rampart.samples.sample01.Client http://localhost:8080/axis2-/services/sample01 $CATALINA_BASE/webapps/axis2-/WEB-INF

and see
Exception in thread "main" javax.xml.stream.FactoryConfigurationError: Provider
javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory could not be instantiated: java.lang.InstantiationException
        at javax.xml.stream.XMLInputFactory.newInstance(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.axiom.om.util.StAXUtils.getXMLInputFactory(StAXUtils.java:40)

Suggestions?
Thanks!
Martin --

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: Error in RampartReceiver.init(String)

Posted by Ruchith Fernando <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Martin,

www.ruchith.org
www.wso2.org

Re: Error in RampartReceiver.init(String)