Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org> on 2018/09/18 18:05:55 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2018 Schedule and Location

The summit is going to be held at two different locations on Tuesday and Wednesday.  Some people showed up at the wrong location last time we did this, so hopefully it can be averted this time.  Please look at the summit page for details.

The schedule has been created and is up on the summit page.  Please let me know can’t speak at the scheduled time.  Also, everyone that summited a talk is speaking.  If you have been left off the schedule please let me know.

Summit page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit <https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TS/Fall+2018+Summit>

Thank you,

-Bryan

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Traffic Server Summit Fall 2018 Schedule and Location

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.
If anyone needs access to the building tomorrow, you can call me at 408-460-4547.

The first day we are meeting at: 605 W Maude Ave, Sunnyvale

-Bryan

Posted by Bryan Call <bc...@apache.org>.