Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/19 20:41:19 UTC

Hadoop dependency on confluence

http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/quickstart.html#FootnoteMarker2

Talks about parent/pom.xml.

In fact, the version is in mahout-core. Now, it *could* be in
maven/pom.xml. And maven/pom.xml *could* be parent/pom.xml, and that
would make mahout a bit more conventional.

Before I edit the confluence page, anyone want to speak for either of
those adjustments?

Re: Hadoop dependency on confluence

Posted by Isabel Drost <is...@apache.org>.
On Saturday 19 December 2009 20:41:19 Benson Margulies wrote:
> http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/quickstart.html#FootnoteMarker2
>
> Talks about parent/pom.xml.
>
> In fact, the version is in mahout-core. Now, it *could* be in
> maven/pom.xml. And maven/pom.xml *could* be parent/pom.xml, and that
> would make mahout a bit more conventional.
>
> Before I edit the confluence page, anyone want to speak for either of
> those adjustments?

+0 for making Mahout "a bit more conventional".

Isabel

--
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xm...@spaceboyz.net>