Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Dariusz Małyszko <ja...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/24 16:08:06 UTC

Apache CXF samples

Hi,

My question is how to port Apache CXF samples to Tomcat. I have
successfully compiled and deployed (maven) samples
- wsdl-first,
- ws-addressing
- ws-policy

to jetty. Now, I am trying to deploy them on Tomcat, the above services are
deployed well, but I can not invoke them from Tomcat, it means

http://8080/ws_addressing/services/SoapContext?wsdl?

What are correct invoke methods?

Best regards,
DM

Re: Apache CXF samples

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Not all projects generate war files that you can drop in your web
container. The ws-addressing sample is not a war project and does not
generate a war file. So, you will need to change the project (add the
webapp folder, change the project type to war, etc).

Either you make a copy of the wsdl-first sample and add the
ws-addressing features there or make a copy of the ws-addressing
sample and add the missing webapp part in that project.

regards, aki

Re: Apache CXF samples

Posted by Dariusz Małyszko <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Apache CXF samples