Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by SAMMAR UL HASSAN <sa...@MTBC.COM> on 2019/05/09 18:18:07 UTC

SOLR (6.3.0) Initialization Issue

Hi   Support Team,
     I hope all is well. Let me explain what we are, what we are currently doing & what we want from you.

We are IT based healthcare company, providing healthcare software services (EHR/EMR) to doctors across the U.S. In many important modules of our products we have implemented SOLR based smart search. We know the basics of SOLR & we are doing well to achieve our requirements but we face some issues time to time and try to resolve as per our best knowledge. At this moment, we are facing the attached errors and need your support to resolve this issue permanently. We will appreciate if you arrange the call to discuss this issue. In case any additional information please let us know.

Regards
Syed Sammar ul Hassan
Lead Surescripts-Development
MTBC | A Unique Healthcare IT Company(r)
7 Clyde Road | Somerset, NJ 08873
P:  732-873-5133 x319 | F:  732-873-3378
www.mtbc.com<http://www.mtbc.com/> | sammarulhassan@mtbc.com<ma...@mtbc.com>

Follow MTBC on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook
ONC-ACB Certified EHR | Deloitte(r) Technology Fast 500 | SureScripts(r) Solution Provider | Microsoft(r) Gold Certified Partner | Inc. 500|5000(r)
NOTICE: The information contained in this e-mail message is confidential and intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you have received this document in error, and any review, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by email or telephone and delete the original message in its entirety.  MTBC, the stylized MTBC logo, A Unique Healthcare IT Company and other MTBC logos, product and service names are trademarks of MTBC.

Re: SOLR (6.3.0) Initialization Issue

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Did you really want this to go to the solr-user list? While we do respond to issues with Solr, it’s on a volunteer basis, various paid support offerings are on the solr resources page: https://wiki.apache.org/solr/Support

And attachments are aggressively removed by the Apache mail system.

Posted by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk>.
On 10/05/2019 08:52, Charlie Hull wrote:
> On 09/05/2019 19:18, SAMMAR UL HASSAN wrote:
>>
>> Hi   Support Team,
>>
>>   I hope all is well. Let me explain what we are, what we are
>> currently doing & what we want from you.
>>
>> We are IT based healthcare company, providing healthcare software
>> services (EHR/EMR) to doctors across the U.S. In many important
>> modules of our products we have implemented SOLR based smart search.
>> We know the basics of SOLR & we are doing well to achieve our
>> requirements but we face some issues time to time and try to resolve
>> as per our best knowledge. At this moment, we are facing the attached
>> errors and need your support to resolve this issue permanently. We
>> will appreciate if you arrange the call to discuss this issue. In
>> case any additional information please let us know.
>>
> Hi,
>
> Solr is an open source product, so you have various options to get
> support. I'm assuming you've already done your own research around the
> issues you're facing.
>
> 1. ask on this mailing list, providing as much detail as you can, and
> hopefully someone will be able to help - but be aware that those who
> respond are volunteering their time from often very busy lives - and
> no-one is likely to want to arrange a call.
> 2. engage a professional services company (disclaimer: I work for
> OpenSource Connections who provide this sort of help, there are many
> others - see https://wiki.apache.org/solr/Support for individuals and
> companies who know Solr)
> 3. train up your own team on Solr, there are many courses available.

4. this list sometimes strips attachments, so I'm afraid the list of
errors you supplied didn't arrive - perhaps put them inline?

Posted by Charlie Hull <ch...@flax.co.uk>.