Posted to dev@plc4x.apache.org by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de> on 2021/06/30 09:25:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] Extend our Jira Issue format to allow selection of "component" and "language"?

Hi all,

as we are more and more polyglot, the question of "What language does
this apply to?" comes up more frequently. So how about adding this as a
mandatory field in issues?

Chris

Re: [DISCUSS] Extend our Jira Issue format to allow selection of "component" and "language"?

Posted by Otto Fowler <ot...@gmail.com>.
 +1

From: Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>
<ch...@c-ware.de>
Reply: dev@plc4x.apache.org <de...@plc4x.apache.org> <de...@plc4x.apache.org>
Date: June 30, 2021 at 05:25:51
To: dev@plc4x.apache.org <de...@plc4x.apache.org> <de...@plc4x.apache.org>
Subject:  [DISCUSS] Extend our Jira Issue format to allow selection of
"component" and "language"?

Hi all,

as we are more and more polyglot, the question of "What language does
br/>this apply to??" comes up more frequently. So how about adding this as
a br/>mandatory field in issues??

Posted by Lukas Ott <ot...@gmail.com>.
+1