Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Joe Witt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/09 16:19:23 UTC

thread for nifi cms/website

Tony wrote:
***
I haven't seen any movement on the CMS ticket to be able to publish the
website. (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-8815). I read through
the cms docs several times, and I've got some degree of confidence the
problem isn't 'user error'. Mentors, do you have any suggestions or
expertise in how cms works?

Joe - do you plan to write this up for the "Developer" section of the web
page? If you or someone else needs help with the layout of the site in svn,
I can talk you through it (there is a nav.html in the templates directory
which builds the navigation bar - I had planned on doing a "Developers"
dropdown). In the content directory, there are markdown files which get
rendered and the nav bar and page header and footers applied when the page
is built.
***

Now that the code is out this is more important to get right.  We need to
have links to Jira, Git, developer docs, etc.. starting to appear.

Mentors,

Tony has worked with INFRA in the chatroom on this.  But we appear to be in
a funky state since the SVN update.  Do you have a recommendation on how
best to approach this?

Thanks
Joe

Re: thread for nifi cms/website

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Great news! [~coreyg] identified and corrected the problem with CMS! We're
back in business!

Posted by Tony Kurc <tr...@gmail.com>.
Billie,

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.