Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Reinhard Haller <re...@interactive-net.de> on 2005/11/23 13:48:12 UTC

[2.1.8] Jboss / Aggregation samples

I tried  to install Cocoon-2.1.8 on JBoss 4.0.3 by copying
the webapp as cocoon.war to the JBoss deploy directory.

It worked at the first glance. By trying out the samples to
verify the installation I got errors from the aggregation
samples (Flexible Content, Parallel Content, Cinclude Content
Xinclude Content)

all these samples terminated with a 500 Status (internal error)
with cause

java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError

What's missing?

Thanks
Reinhard

Re: [2.1.8] Jboss / Aggregation samples

Posted by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@apache.org>.
Reinhard Haller wrote:
> I tried  to install Cocoon-2.1.8 on JBoss 4.0.3 by copying
> the webapp as cocoon.war to the JBoss deploy directory.
>
> It worked at the first glance. By trying out the samples to
> verify the installation I got errors from the aggregation
> samples (Flexible Content, Parallel Content, Cinclude Content
> Xinclude Content)
>
> all these samples terminated with a 500 Status (internal error)
> with cause
>
> java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError
>
> What's missing?

To know that, we need to have not only the exception, but also the first
part of the stacktrace up to the Cocoon code.

Sylvain