Posted to user@struts.apache.org by John Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov> on 2009/03/16 18:37:22 UTC

how to prevent JSP from interpreting ${0}

Hello All,

I'm trying to get the literal string "this is a test: ${0}" to be
rendered in my JSP output.  Can someone please tell me how to protect
this string from getting evaluated on the server-side?

Thanks!

--john

Re: how to prevent JSP from interpreting ${0}

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
If you don't have any EL on that page you can disable it using the
"isELIgnored" attribute of the page directive.

musachy

Posted by John Cartwright <Jo...@noaa.gov>.

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com>.

--